We offer a Variety of Services & Solutions to assist Businesses in Managing costs
through Quality Management Systems; Training & Outsourcing
HR / IR is the business function that focuses on the people management of the enterprise. We can assist with any HR or IR requirement or need that you might have.
We are dedicated to empowering employees and encouraging their advancement by providing a system of training and development that is ongoing and structured.
SHEQ Management System is a tool to enable the design and implementation of management systems based on the ISO or other standards relative to your business.
A Health and Safety Compliance Audit is the most important factor in South African workplaces. We can help you comply.
Human Resources & Industrial Relations
In today’s marketplace, companies must identify a unique value proposition to create a competitive advantage. In most cases, it is people who will provide this unique advantage.
Human resource management (HRM) is the business function that focuses on the people management of the enterprise. HRM responsibilities are aimed at aligning workplace behaviors with the strategic mission of the organization through recruitment and selection of talented employees, compensating and rewarding employees, maintaining the ethics and legal responsibilities of the organization, training and development, managing performance, and promoting healthy workplace cultures.
The HR & IR service we provide are:
- Labour Litigation (CCMA representation)
- Arbitration or Labour Court Cases
- Employment contracts
- Payroll Administration
- Formulating of “Company specific” IR Policies & Procedures
- Advice on Disciplinary Procedures & Dismissals
- Chairing and Conduct Disciplinary Hearings & Enquiries
- Compliance with Basic Conditions of Employment Act & Main Agreements
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Wage Negotiations
- 24 Hour advice via e-mail or telephone
- HR/IR Training of Employees
- BBBEE compliance
WORK SKILLS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
Our Work skills Development team follow a nine step process to ensure that your business comply with the National Skills Development legislation. Your skills levy can be optimised to your own benefit.
- Develop the organisation’s plan for skills development.
- Establish Skills Development Team.
- Identify and analyse skills needs.
- Develop solutions to address skills.
- Prepare Work Skills Plan.
- Submit Work Skills Plan.
- Implement Skills Development Plan.
- Record / report on skills development.
- Evaluate & revise skills development plan & process
- No need to employ SD
- Accredited Training Providers
- Compliance to National Legislation on Skill Development
SHEQ SYSTEMS AND AUDIT
- Company Policies & Procedures
- ISO Standards
- ISO 9001:2008
- OSHAS 18001:2007
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 22716 (Cosmetics)
- AIDS Management System based on AMS 16001
- Conducting Internal and External SHEQ audits
- GAP Analysis and Implementation up to Certification
- Integrated SHEQ Systems
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Legal Compliance & Training Analysis
- Conduct internal audits in accordance to ISO Standard requirements
- Supplier audits
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING
Soft skills Training Courses
- SHEQ Awareness
- Safety Committee
- SHE Rep
- SHE Supervisor
- Incident Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Emergency evacuation
- Buddy Aid
- First Aid Level 1 & 2
- Controlling hazardous & dangerous goods
- Control Workplace Hazardous substances
- Working at Heights
- Fall Protection Planning
Call To Action
Contact us for any further information or advice. We can support in any query and will respond as soon as possible. We will be able to assist with all you needs and requirements, so dont hesitate!
RISK CONSULTING SERVICES
Our Consultants & safety Managers are highly experienced, hands on, Risk Practitioners ensuring that you get professional support, service and advice, but more importantly a favourable return on your investment. The Core aim is to ensure Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Our Consulting Services are tailor made to meet the customers individual needs and to address problem areas in their Safety System. This is done through auditing, reporting and recommendations and assistance with implementation of corrective action
- Risk Assessment & Audits – OHASA legislated
- Occupational Health & Safety System design
- ELegal Compliance Auditing
- Incident Accident Investigation
- Fire Evacuation Systems
- Fire Equipment Inspections
- Company Written Safe Working/Operating procedures
- Fall Protection Plan (Audits & Assessments – Construction Industry related
- Training Course Developments
- Safety Equipment Inspections
- Lifting Equipment Inspections
MONTHLY CONSULTATION PACKAGES
We offer and Tailor monthly Consultation Packages for Customers that do not have the resources to implement and maintain a Safety or Legal Compliance system
- Risk System Implementation
- Health & Safety System Implementation
- Ongoing Safety & Awareness
Audits & Training
- Monthly Compliance Audits
- Safety Equipment usage & control
- In house Training
- Incident/Accident Investigations
- Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Tool Box Talks
What else can we provide?
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque
- Forklift – Code F 1- 4
- Reach Truck F 5
- Overhead Crane (Pendant Controlled)
- Truck Mounted Crane
- Cab Controlled Overhead Crane
- Order Picker F9 (All Levels)
- Pellet Truck F12
- Pedestrian Controlled Stackers
Plant & Mobile Machinery
- Operate a Frontend Loader
- Operate a Articulated Dump Truck
- Operate a Tractor
- Operate a TLB
- Operate a Skid Steer (Bob Cat)
- Operate an Excavator
- HR & IR Implementation
- Aids Awareness
- Power Tool Safety
- Spill Kit & Spillage Response
- Hygiene Awareness
Shesha Management Services (Pty) Ltd has an MOU with Hydro Training Academy (Pty) Ltd and Skill Set Solutions (Pty) Ltd with Accreditations at:
- Department of Labour
- Construction Seta (CETA)
- Health & Welfare Seta – in progress
- Member of Saiosh
162 President Brand Str
1501 Rynfield, BENONI